Sochna dimaag ka kaam hota hai, dil ka kaam mehsoos karna hota hai.
Yaadon mai piroh ke rakha tha Tuje,
Sapno mai sanjo ke rakha tha Tuje,
Bataani thi kitni ankahii baatani Tuje,
Wakt ka aalam na tha muje,
Kash tera saath milta muje,
Kaash meri raah milti Tuje,
Tune muje roka nai,
Ik baar b tune toka nai,
Aaj b sochleta hu kya fark padta hai,
Wohi mai hu, wohi jism, hai bas hasna hi toh bhul gya tereliye..
Wohi tu hogi… Ek Tera b jism hoga jiski ruh tadapegi mereliye
For me writing is more than expressing. It’s my way to connect with you, myself and with everyone. I don’t write to appreciate anyone or to disagree with someone. I write to understand. I write to be understood. Every word feels to me like breath and every punctuation is my heart beat. I learn by writing and hope my writing makes atleast one person more wise than he was.
Saying no isn’t an option.
It’s a decision.
It doesn’t always mean denial.
Sometimes it means waiting for better.
No doesn’t know gender
Know doesn’t know age.
No only knows circumstances of a wrong approval.
To the heart in you, don’t be afraid to feel. To the sun in you, don’t be afraid to shine. To the love in you, don’t be afraid to heal. To ocean in you, don’t be afraid to rage. To the silence in you…. Don’t be afraid to break. (Mind platter)
Have you ever seen a thirsty ocean? Or air grasping for breath? Has it ever seemed that the sky wanted to stretch out more and the rainbow wanted more colors? Before you ask for something, look at what you already have. Don’t ask for more than you need. Don’t let your want replace your need, because a day will come when you will lose what you need to get what you want.
- Never under any circumstances take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.
- If you had to identify in one word the reason why the human race has not achieved, and never will achieve, its full potential, that word would be “meetings.“
- There is a very fine line between ”hobby” and “mental illness.”
- People who want to share their religious views with you almost never want you to share yours with them.
- You should not confuse your career with your life.
- Nobody cares if you can’t dance well. Just get up and dance.
- Never lick a steak knife.
- The most destructive force in the universe is gossip.
- You will never find anybody who can give you a clear and compelling reason why we observe daylight savings time.
- There comes a time when you should stop expecting other people to make a big deal about your birthday. That time is age 11.
- The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status, or ethnic background, is that deep down inside we all believe that we are above-average drivers.
- A person who is nice to you but rude to the waiter is not a nice person. (This is very important. Pay attention. Never fails.)
- Your friends love you anyway.
- Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the Titanic.
Thought for the day: Men are like fine wine. They start out as grapes, and it’s up to women to stomp on them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with.
She was his sky .
he was her star .
Maybe that’s why they were always together.
But never met into one.
They made sure nothing is left undone.
Perhaps some birds arent born to fly .
Some stories aren’t written to complete.
She was his “once upon a time”.
He was her “during the mean time” .
The world is a humongous place to explore but Internet has bounded it in some constrains. Few years back friends used to visit friends home to know if your friend is doing good, is he OK?does he need any help? But now it’s all a matter of text to show fake sympathies , to say am there for you when your not , where a laugh is silenced by lol and sadness is expressed by emoticons. People write that they are happy seeing other happy when they just envy of others success. But before sometime ie fb, Twitter, Instagram, snap chat lived;people actually were happy for others. Where vacation was meant for family not for likes. Where songs were sung for appreciation not for subscribers . Where jokes were cracked for not for views.
When life was “lived” not “uploaded ”