Sochna dimaag ka kaam hota hai, dil ka kaam mehsoos karna hota hai.
Yaadon mai piroh ke rakha tha Tuje,
Sapno mai sanjo ke rakha tha Tuje,
Bataani thi kitni ankahii baatani Tuje,
Wakt ka aalam na tha muje,
Kash tera saath milta muje,
Kaash meri raah milti Tuje,
Tune muje roka nai,
Ik baar b tune toka nai,
Aaj b sochleta hu kya fark padta hai,
Wohi mai hu, wohi jism, hai bas hasna hi toh bhul gya tereliye..
Wohi tu hogi… Ek Tera b jism hoga jiski ruh tadapegi mereliye
For me writing is more than expressing. It’s my way to connect with you, myself and with everyone. I don’t write to appreciate anyone or to disagree with someone. I write to understand. I write to be understood. Every word feels to me like breath and every punctuation is my heart beat. I learn by writing and hope my writing makes atleast one person more wise than he was.
Saying no isn’t an option.
It’s a decision.
It doesn’t always mean denial.
Sometimes it means waiting for better.
No doesn’t know gender
Know doesn’t know age.
No only knows circumstances of a wrong approval.
- Never under any circumstances take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.
- If you had to identify in one word the reason why the human race has not achieved, and never will achieve, its full potential, that word would be “meetings.“
- There is a very fine line between ”hobby” and “mental illness.”
- People who want to share their religious views with you almost never want you to share yours with them.
- You should not confuse your career with your life.
- Nobody cares if you can’t dance well. Just get up and dance.
- Never lick a steak knife.
- The most destructive force in the universe is gossip.
- You will never find anybody who can give you a clear and compelling reason why we observe daylight savings time.
- There comes a time when you should stop expecting other people to make a big deal about your birthday. That time is age 11.
- The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status, or ethnic background, is that deep down inside we all believe that we are above-average drivers.
- A person who is nice to you but rude to the waiter is not a nice person. (This is very important. Pay attention. Never fails.)
- Your friends love you anyway.
- Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the Titanic.
Thought for the day: Men are like fine wine. They start out as grapes, and it’s up to women to stomp on them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with.
Tere ishq mein pagal hone tak ka safar hi kuch alag tha
Pehle vo chup chupati muskurahato se khat padhna
Fir thodi si himat lake samne se baat karna
Sochna ki kya yahi usse bhi hota hai
aur fir apne hi pagalpan pe jor se hasna
Haste haste ekdum se ruk jana ki kahi koi sun na le
aur fir dhimi se muskurana…
Fir thodi baato k baad
Hasne rulane vali raato k baad
Tune mujhse milne ko pucha
Pata hi nahi chala ki ekdum se kya jawab diya jaye
Par maan mein ek jawaab pehle se tha..
Jab milne gayi usse ek ajeeb hi baatein chaal rahi thi dil aur dimag ki
Ek sari khamiya ginva raha tha to dusre ko bas khubiyan dikhi
Ekdum se kisi ne naam liya peeche se aur palke uthi
Usne saamne ake sirf ek cheez kahi
Uski vo baat k baad kamiya bhi khubi lagne lagi
Thodi baatein hui thodi shikayate hui
Zindagi mein jaisi nai subah hui..
Baatein to sirf do pal ki thi
Par dil ko vo sukoon de gai…
Fir shuru hua vo milne milane vala safar
Maine usko apne dosto se milvaya usne mujhe khudke
Haar baar jab vo meri pehchan karva ta tha ek alag sa ehsas is dil ko hota tha
Ek din usne mujhe apne dil ki baat batai
Uska pyaar samjhaate itna kho gaya ki mein bhi na naahi bol pai
“Zindagi bhar itna pyaar dunga tujhe ki zindagi dar jaye ”
Sachme zindagi daar gai lagta hai ki tum abhi tak vapis na